Bio Diesel Additive
Biodiesel Additive is a combination of agents with cleaning, dispersing and material-protecting properties to be used in conjunction with biodiesel fuel. Biodiesel Additive is designed for today's engines and operating conditions. Due to the increased ignition performance, the fuel shows better combustion behavior when the engine is cold and unpleasant odors in the exhaust gases are reduced.
250 Millilitres (ML)
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Guarantees optimum combustion
- Prevents seizing and the injector needles from gumming up
- Good corrosion protection
- Guarantees low fuel consumption
- Tested for the use with catalytic converters
- Stabilizes biofuel
- Keeps injection nozzles clean
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Added to biodiesel fuel for all diesel engines, particularly in modern high pressure diesel engines, in passenger and commercial motor vehicles, tractors, construction machinery and stationary engines. Ideally suitable for preserving engines when decommissioned for long periods under extreme conditions.
- Add a 250 ml can of additive product for every 70 liters of diesel fuel to increase ignition performance. Dosage: 1:280.
- To keep the injectors clean and for corrosion protection, add Biodiesel Additive to the passenger vehicle diesel fuel tank every 2,000 km.
- When decommissioning and preserving engines, add Biodiesel Additive to biodiesel fuel at the rate of 1 percent. Follow the instructions on preservation.
- Biodiesel Additive can be mixed with biodiesel fuel at any time. The product mixes with the fuel automatically. Contents of a 250 ml can will treat up to 70 liters of fuel.