Removes tar stains and dirt, oil and grease spots. Cleans and polishes. Restores the original depth of colour. Evens out slight surfaces scratches. Removes contaminants and weathered paint particles. Cleans and polishes paintwork. The paintwork should then be treated with LIQUI MOLY Hard Wax. Suitable for polishing machines.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Smoothes the paint surface
- Protects against aggressive environmental influences
- Cleans even severely weathered paint
- Removes tar spots
- Easy to polish
- Suitable for polishing machines
AREAS OF APPLICATION
For coloured- and metallic paints from matt to very badly weathered paint surfaces. Removes tar stains and dirt, oil and grease spots.
- First, the surfaces to be treated must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- Shake Paint Cleaner vigorously before use and pour onto a soft rag, polishing cloth or sponge.
- Apply thinly and evenly to the paint surface using light pressure and circular movements. Only treat one section at a time.
- Allow Paint Cleaner to dry until it forms a light coat. Remove this and polish using a clean, dry cloth. (Note: Do not use under direct heat or on warm paint surfaces. Not suitable for matt paints.)