Liqui Moly Molygen SAE 5W-50 is a specially developed high-performance, low-friction engine oil for year-round use. The combination of synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology as well as the special Molygen additive ensures that the engine oil is of low viscosity and has a high shear stability and reliably prevents the formation of deposits, significantly reducing frictional losses in the engine and providing the optimum protection from wear. This results in savings in fuel and an extended service life for the engine. Liqui Moly Molygen SAE 5W-50 is recommended for gasoline and diesel engines, including engines with turbochargers and catalytic converters.
1 Litre (L)
- Can be used in gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharger
- Friction and wear reducing
- High lubrication reliability
- Low evaporation loss
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Saves fuel and reduces pollutant emissions
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Optimum for modern passenger vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines with multi-valve technology and turbochargers. For protection and value conservation of the engine during long intervals between oil changes and extreme engine requirements.
The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be followed. Can be mixed with all commercially available engine oils. Optimum performance only when used alone.
LIQUI MOLY'S RECOMMENDATIONS
ACEA A3 ∙ ACEA B3 ∙ API SJ ∙ API CF ∙ MB 229.1 ∙ VW 502 00 ∙ VW 505 00