Hard Wax protects new, finished paintwork from aggressive environments and frequent car washing. Hard Wax is easy to use and reliably protects paint surfaces from harmful effects over long periods while preserving their original sheen.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Radiant high gloss
- Super-easy to polish
- Excellent long-term protection
- High capacity
- Forms an adherent protective film
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Specially prepared for coloured and metallic paints, as new or correspondingly prepared. Optimum sealing against the weather for paint surfaces.
- First, thoroughly clean the surfaces to be polished and dry them carefully.
- Shake Hard Wax vigorously before use and pour onto a soft rag, polishing cloth or sponge.
- Apply thinly and evenly to the paint surface using circular movements. Only treat one section at a time.
- Allow Hard Wax to dry until it forms a matt coat.
- Polish the area using a clean, dry cloth. (Note: Do not use under direct heat or on warm paint surfaces. Regular application gives the optimum care.)