Metallic High Gloss
Due to its special composition, Metallic High Gloss Polish evens out light scratches and freshens up the paint surface in a single process and the high gloss is easily restored to mildly weathered and matt paintwork. Metallic High Gloss Polish repels rain and dirt over long periods and increases the paint's resistance to damaging environments.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Radiant high gloss
- Super-easy to polish protects against aggressive environmental influences
- Excellent long-term protection
- Suitable for machine polishing
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Specially developed for metallic paints from new to matt. The original gloss is easily restored to weathered and matt paintwork. Suitable for machine polishing.
- First, thoroughly clean the surfaces to be polished and dry them carefully.
- Shake Metallic High Gloss Polish vigorously before use and pour onto a soft rag, polishing cloth or sponge.
- Apply thinly and evenly to the paint surface using light pressure and circular movements. Only treat one section at a time.
- Allow Metallic High Gloss Polish to dry until it forms a matt coat. Remove this and polish using a clean, dry cloth. (Note: Do not use under direct heat or on warm paint surfaces. Regular application gives the optimum results.)