Treats, cleans and improves the appearance of rubber components such as rubber seals, air baffles in airflow-cooled engines and rubber hoses in oil, vacuum and overpressure lines. This in turn prevents malfunctions, such as leaks under the cowling or the freezing-up of seals on doors, windows and baggage compartments. Ensures the elasticity of rubber hoses and seals, improving operational reliability.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Ensures the elasticity of rubber hoses, improving operational reliability
- Suitable for silicone rubber
- Improves pliability in door seals, ensuring a return to quiet during the flight
- Prevents door and luggage compartment seals from sticking
- Keeps baffles soft and pliable, ensuring optimum motor cooling, less vibration and so fewer cracks in cowling panels
- Prolongs service life and operational reliability and keeps rubber parts elastic
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Specially formulated for the treatment, protection and surface preparation of rubber components in the aviation sector. Refreshes rubber components and keeps them flexible to maintain component functionality. Specially formulated for the needs of general aviation.
Shake product vigorously before use. For small areas, spray onto a cloth and treat the components. For large areas, spray directly onto the part to be cleaned and rub with a cloth or rag. Do not spray onto tire treads. Regular application gives the optimum appearance.