High-tech surface care for the aviation sector providing excellent cleaning properties and outstanding shine. Deposits of AVGAS, MOGAS, JETFUEL and Smoke Oil are easier to remove due to the sealing protection and without scratching the surface. Due to its super-light polishing action, this product leaves a smooth surface on all types of paint and color finishes with a superb shine and real depth of color. The protective layer left behind smooths out scratches and preserves the paint from the weather.
400 Millilitres (ML)
- Cleans, removes insects, gloss wax and seal in one operation. Done in less than 10 minutes for a Cessna or Piper, for instance!
- Produces optimum surface quality, giving a speed boost of up to two knots!
- Ensures high gloss and protects against weathering, even on aircraft parked on the apron
- Makes it easier to remove AVGAS, MOGAS, JETFUEL and Smoke Oil deposits
- Tested for UV at altitude
- Silicone-free, so also suitable for GFRP and CFRP aircraft
- Evens out minor scratches
AREAS OF APPLICATION
A Cessna or Piper Echo aircraft can be cleaned, cleared of insects and sealed in less than 10 minutes. Produces a glossy shine and protects against weathering, even on aircraft parked on the apron. Specially formulated for the needs of general aviation.
- Surfaces which are heavily contaminated must be thoroughly cleaned and dried before treatment.
- Shake product vigorously before use.
- Apply thinly and uniformly onto the paint surfaces. Only treat one section at a time.
- After allowing to air for a short time, clean surfaces with a soft cloth or microfiber cloth, polishing at the same time.
- If necessary, use a dry cloth to give it a final shine. Cellulose and paper towels are not suitable for polishing or re-polishing.
(Note: Do not spray onto hot surfaces and do not use in blazing sunshine. Do not use on polycarbonate plastics or acrylic glass.)