Rapid Cleaner is a combination of selected acetone-free solvents for rapid and efficient cleaning and de-greasing of structural components in motor vehicles and industrial applications. The low surface tension of this product means that Rapid Cleaner has excellent penetration properties and therefore easily dissolves oil, grease, resin, tar residues and contaminants, even in hidden areas. After the solvent has evaporated, the remaining surface is free from grease and residues.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Absolutely free of chlorine
- Contains no acetone
- Controlled evaporation free of residues
- Dissolves resin and tar-type residues
- High proportion of active components
- Leaves no residues
- Low surface tension
- Optimum penetration capacity
- Optimizes economical use
- Removes oil and grease-based contaminants
- Universal application
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Because of its universal application, Rapid Cleaner has many areas of use in industry, workshop, agriculture, and for hobbies etc. Brakes: Drum and disc brakes, linings, shoes, cylinders, springs and pads. Clutches: Clutch linings, pressure plates, and clutch components in general. Transmissions: Automatic gear change, planet-wheel carriers, oil pumps, brake bands, couplings, and gearwheels. Assembly and repair: Carburettors, petrol pumps, engine components, electrical systems such as controllers, generators/alternators, starters. Removes oil and grease spots from floor coverings, materials and linings.
- Spray contaminated components and allow to drain.
- After the solvent has evaporated, the components will be clean and free from grease. (Note: Product may attack paints and plastic components. Check for compatibility before using. Rapid Cleaner is an industrial product and may contain traces of denatured alcohol such as isopropanol/ethanol.)